- Dr. Faris Abushatif helped my husband when he was suffering from 2 herniated disks in his back. He could not walk before seeing the Dr. After he left he was running. Best Dr. The staff is amazing and we'll trained. I would recommend Dr. Abushatif to everyone I know.
- Dr. Abusharif was very detail oriented regarding my knee pain. I definitely recommend him if you have any type of pain. He enjoys what he does and makes you feel comfortable and knowledged . His staffing was very professional and friendly.
- When I went in for knee pain, Dr.Abusharif was courteous and informative. He explained my options clearly and was very kind. The treatments were very effective. I have been to the office multiple times and I always leave very satisfied with the service I receive.
- The nurses are very caring and compassionate. They TRY like crazy to keep doctors running on time. Patients that are late for appointments, come in to make appointments, seem to bog down the desk. I love Dr. Ravi and recommend him to everyone.
- I'm a patient at the orland park pain treatment center for about 5yrs now and I'm pretty happy for most of my time there. I will recommend for any body in need of good doctors
- I've been going to Dr Abusharif for over a year perhaps 2 years He is wonderful, always kind, very through I highly recommend him The staff is great too!! He manages my pain very well too!! Great guy!
- Filled necessary meds with no problem. Also concurred that prior pain management center did not treat my spinal stenosis properly. Things are looking up. I will get the treatment I need here and will finally get pain relief.
- Best doctor ever! My back pain… GONE! Super nice and considerate also !!
- Doctors Abu and Larry are fantastic. They respect me as a person. I am included in treatment plans. Staff is considerate.
- Best doctor we have ever found. So kind and patient, never feel rushed. He has helped my mom with her pain multiple times now. She is just about pain free thanks to him. Been going for years and yes the wait can be really long at times but it's so worth it. Best bedside manner we have ever seen in a doctor. Highly recommend! A+
- Dr. Abusharif is great at pain management. My mother-in-law saw other doctors with little help prior to seeing this one. He was able to get to the root of the problem and help relieve incredible pain for her without medication or pills. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner was outstanding and took his time explaining the situation to us. Wait has been long at times but well worth it.
- Dr Abusharif is very knowledgeable and very courteous. His staff are friendly and very pleasant. His treatment is effective. Thank you Dr
- Dr Abusharif is a true professional and the best in the business. He is VERY knowledgeable and compassionate to his patients and has the best bed side manners I've ever seen a doctor have as he truly cares about his patients. Even though at times there can be a bit of a wait for your appt, it is well worth it.
- Best pain care specialist in our area! Knows exactly what to do and makes the painful experience as pleasant as possible. He is caring and has an excellent bedside manner.
- Dr. Abba sure you've had an excellent bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. He's extremely knowledgeable and provided me with excellent relief of my symptoms. I highly recommend him
- Been seeing Dr. Abusharif for years now and he has always taken time to explain everything to me. I recommend him to all of my family and friends. For most part, his staff at the Orland Park office has been friendly and nice, but I do agree with some of the reviews, there's a few people there that can be quite short with you. But the doc is absolutely wonderful!
- Dorothy W. Dorothy W. in the last week I Went to see Dr Abusharif and I was greeted by his staff that were more than pleasant, I arrived early and his office was quite full and everything was moving along faster than expected, I was then accompanied buy a nurse that was very nice and she took my temp and blood pressure and was asked some health questions, Dr. Abusharif very pleasant and listened and I never felt rushed, The dr and his staff made me feel very comfortable, highly recommended.
- I have been to both offices and his Orland Park staff is horrible. The silver Cross staff is wonderful. He is a great doctor who takes time with you and even listens to whatever else is going on. But he needs to do something abou the rudesness of the staff. The person you call for your medication refils is also quite short if there is a problem. But I guess you need to put up with it if you need a good pain doctor.
- Clean office. Excellent Doctor. Dr Abusharif took the time to explain in detail my condition and the prognosis. He is very caring and compassionate. Great office staff. Very friendly and personable. I Highly recommend Dr. Abusharif.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Dr. Faris Abusharif, please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required